This is a weekly meme hosted Devouring Books. This week’s prompt is Books I’d Give a Second Chance. These are books that I just wasn’t in the mood to read the first time I started them, but I plan on reading them again. Here’s my list:
1. The Iron Flower (The Black Witch Chronicles #2) by Laurie Forest
2. Raven Lane by Amber Cowie
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas
4. My Summer of Love and Misfortune by Lindsay Wong
5. Crown of Feathers (Crown of Feathers #1) by Nicki Pau Preto
(All book covers from Goodreads)
If you’d like to do this list too, consider yourself tagged!
Did you make a Top 5 Saturday list?