This December I will be participating in the Reindeer Readathon, which is hosted by BreakEven Books. It takes place between December 1-31. You have to read books that fit into a list of prompts to earn points for your team.
It is the last day to sign up (November 30).
This is the list of prompts:
This is my TBR for the readathon:
- Dasher: Moon of the Crusted Snow by Waubgeshig Rice
- Dancer: On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- Prancer: Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Vixen: Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- Comet: Homes: A Refugee Story by Abu Bakr al Rabeeah, Winnie Yeung
- Cupid: A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
- Donner: The Gown by Jennifer Robson
- Blitzen: Guts by Raina Telgemeier
- Rudolph: Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass by Mariko Tamaki, Steven Pugh
- Christmas Star: The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter
The sign up link is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-37r5VhJt7m8wPmgbJI0jxsfiqKmwJ-hL8_ZipHTYKbwptA/viewform
After you sign up, you will be placed in a team. My team is the Mistletoe Team!
Who else is doing the Reindeer Readathon or any other holiday themed readathon?