Thank you to Meghan at Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations & Reviews for tagging me!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you.
- Tag and link Jenniely’s post, for she’s love to read everyone’s answers!
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done.
- Tag another 10 people.
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔️
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ❌
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ❌
4. Folded down the page of a book ❌
5. Accidentally spilled on a book ❌
6. DNF a book this year ✔️
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ✔️
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔️
9. Skim read a book ✔️
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal ❌
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library ❌
12. Broke a book buying ban ❌
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔️
14. Wrote in a book you were reading ❌
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ❌
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend ✔️
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book ❌
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book ❌
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged ❌
20. Sat on a book accidentally ✔️
Final Score: 8/20
Last year my score was 9/15, so I was naughty, but this year I’m nice!
- Flavia the Bibliophile
- The Orangutan Librarian
- Darque Dreamer Reads
- Emma’s Chapter
- Libby Reads
If you don’t want to do it or have already done it, no problem. If you do the tag, please tag me so I can see your answers!