Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and it is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Best Books I Read in 2021. Here’s my list:
1. Sisters of the Snake by Sarena and Sasha Nanua
2. Dial A for Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto
3. Never Say You Can’t Survive by Charlie Jane Anders
4. Lucky by Marissa Stapley
5. The Heiress Gets a Duke by Harper St. George
6. White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson
7. A Holly Jolly Diwali by Sonya Lalli
8. Bridge of Souls by Victoria Schwab
9. A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee
10. Instamom by Chantel Guertin
(All book covers from Goodreads)
What’s your list of books on your Top Ten Tuesday?
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Best Books I Read in 2021”
Love seeing your faves! I really need to pick up White Smoke!
LikeLiked by 1 person