Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and it is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is a Freebie, so I decided to do Books Set in Toronto (My Hometown). Here’s my list:
1. Shirley and Jamila Save Their Summer by Gillian Goerz
2. Blood Like Magic by Liselle Sambury
3. Fifteen Dogs by André Alexis
4. Fight Like a Girl by Sheena Kamal
5. The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham
6. A Dark and Hollow Star by Ashley Shuttleworth
7. Hana Khan Carries On by Uzma Jalaluddin
8. Jinxed by Amy McCulloch
9. The Gown by Jennifer Robson
10. Tournament Trouble by Sylv Chiang
(All book covers from Goodreads)
What’s your list of books on your Top Ten Tuesday?
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Books Set in Toronto (My Hometown)”
Wow, I had no idea so many books were set in Toronto (which is my hometown, too) – can’t wait to check these out!
LikeLiked by 1 person