Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and it is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Book Titles That Are Questions. Here’s my list:
1. Dear Ally, How Do You Write a Book? by Ally Carter
2. Isn’t It Bromantic? by Lyssa Kay Adams
3. What’s Up Maloo? by Genevieve Gadbout
4. Who Is Maud Dixon? by Alexandra Andrews
5. What’s Not to Love by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
6. Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
7. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
8. Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? by Edward Albee
9. Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman
10. Why Didn’t They Ask Evans? by Agatha Christie
(All book covers from Goodreads)
What’s your list of books on your Top Ten Tuesday?
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Book Titles That Are Questions”
Great choices! What’s Up Maloo looks adorable!
LikeLiked by 1 person