Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and it is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is Reasons Why I Love Reading, so I decided to make a list of the Books That Made Me Love Reading. Here’s my list:
1. Mole and Shrew All Year Through by Jackie French Koller
2. Shadowland by Meg Cabot
3. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
5. Without a Trace by Carolyn Keene
6. It Begins by Richie Tankersley Cusick
7. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
8. The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney
9. Into the Blue by Ben M. Baglio
10. Kittens in the Kitchen by Ben M. Baglio
(All book covers from Goodreads)
What’s your list of books on your Top Ten Tuesday?
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Books That Made Me Love Reading”
Harry Potter and The Face on the Milk Carton are two of the books that turned my daughter into a life-long reader. Great list!
LikeLiked by 1 person