This is a weekly meme hosted Devouring Books. This week’s prompt is Snow on the Cover. Here’s my list:
1. A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
2. New Year’s Kiss by Lee Matthews
3. All I want for Christmas by Wendy Loggia
4. Enjoy the View by Sarah Morgenthaler
5. Cold as Ice by Sarah Mlynowski
(All book covers from Goodreads)
If you’d like to do this list too, consider yourself tagged!
Did you make a Top 5 Saturday list?
3 thoughts on “Top 5 Saturday – Snow on the Cover”
So many cute romances with snow on the cover!