This is a weekly meme hosted Devouring Books. This week’s prompt is Books with a Family Relationship in the Title (Mother, Father, Son, Daughter, etc.). Here’s my list:
1. The Daughter’s Tale by Armando Lucas Correa
2. The Cousins by Karen M. McManus
3. Son of a Trickster by Eden Robinson
4. The Sweeney Sisters by Lian Dolan
5. The Mothers of Quality Street by Penny Thorpe
(All book covers from Goodreads)
If you’d like to do this list too, consider yourself tagged!
Did you make a Top 5 Saturday list?