This is a weekly meme hosted Devouring Books. This week’s prompt is Hyped Books. So these are my Hyped Books That are Worth the Hype. Here’s my list:
1. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
3. Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
4. The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh
5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
(All book covers from Goodreads)
If you’d like to do this list too, consider yourself tagged!
Did you make a Top 5 Saturday list?
4 thoughts on “Top 5 Saturday – Hyped Books That are Worth the Hype”
I haven’t read the Beautiful yet, but I enjoyed the others on your list. I don’t agree that they were all worth the hype, but to each their own.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh I’m glad to see The Beautiful on this list because I got a copy for Christmas and I haven’t read it yet!