This is a weekly meme hosted Devouring Books. This week’s prompt is Books Set Near the Sea. Here’s my list:
1. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
2. Dark Shores (Dark Shores #1) by Danielle L. Jensen
3. The Skeleton Coast (Quest of the Sunfish #3) by Mardi McConnochie
4. Crown of Coral and Pearl (Crown of Coral and Pearl #1) by Mara Rutherford
5. The Last Resort by Marissa Stapley
(All book covers from Goodreads)
If you’d like to do this list too, consider yourself tagged!
Did you make a Top 5 Saturday list?
4 thoughts on “Top 5 Saturday – Books Set Near the Sea”
How I loved Dark Shores! Have you read dark skies yet?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh I love The wicked deep!
Which one is your favourite and why? My favourite sea book is Rachel Carson’s Under the Sea-Wind, a nonfiction classic. Also loved Lisa See’s historical fiction novel ‘Island of Sea Women’.