This is a weekly meme hosted Devouring Books. This week’s prompt is Books From a Male POV. Here’s my list:
1. Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
3. The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
4. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
5. The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simsion
(All book covers from Goodreads)
If you’d like to do this list too, consider yourself tagged!
Did you make a Top 5 Saturday list?