This is a weekly meme hosted Devouring Books. This week’s prompt is Books Under 300 Pages. Here’s my list:
1. Woman on the Edge by Samantha M. Bailey
2. Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
3. In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
4. Every Reason We Shouldn’t by Sara Fujimura
5. Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud
(All book covers from Goodreads)
If you’d like to do this list too, consider yourself tagged!
Did you make a Top 5 Saturday list?
5 thoughts on “Top 5 Saturday – Books Under 300 Pages”
In Five Years almost made my list!! I really want to read more magical realism stories
I want to read all of these!!