This meme is hosted by Steph at A little but a lot. The weekly prompts for 2019 can be found here.
This week’s prompt is Books I Predict Will Be 5 Stars. Here’s my list:
1. My Summer of Love and Misfortune by Lindsay Wong
2. Sister Dear by Hannah Mary McKinnon
3. The Girl from Widow Hills by Megan Miranda
4. Evil Thing (Villains #7) by Serena Valentino
5. She’s Faking It by Kristin Rockaway
6. 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon
(All book cover images from Goodreads)
Did you make a Six for Sunday list?
5 thoughts on “Six for Sunday – Books I Predict Will Be 5 Stars”
I’ve never done a Six for Sunday post but it seems so difficult! I am a terrible judge of whether I will adore a book or not. I hope you’re right about these and you do love them ❤
I hope you end up loving all of these!
Super excited to read The Girl from Widow Hills 😍😍
Evil Thing was really good! 😁
LikeLiked by 1 person