This meme is hosted by Steph at A little but a lot. The weekly prompts for 2019 can be found here.
This week’s prompt is Books That Have Been on My TBR Forever. Here’s my list:
1. Carry On (Simon Snow #1) by Rainbow Rowell
2. Poison Study (Poison Study #1) by Maria V. Snyder
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber
5. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
6. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
(All book cover images from Goodreads)
Did you make a Six for Sunday list?
3 thoughts on “Six for Sunday – Books That Have Been on My TBR Forever”
I’ve had the night circus on my list for ages now as well – I’ve not done Six for Sunday in AGES! I must be better organised for next weekend.
I finally picked up Carry on earlier today! It is an enjoyable read so far 🙂
I really recommend We are okay, it is so good!