This week’s prompt is Ice Cream and Book Combinations. It was hard to find books about ice cream, but here’s a list of summery books with food in them. Here’s my list:
1. The Art of French Kissing by Brianna R. Shrum
2. Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian
3. The Summer of Jordi Perez (And The Best Burger in Los Angeles) by Amy Spalding
4. The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
5. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
6. My Ideal Boyfriend is a Croissant by Laura Dockrill
Did you write a #SixforSunday post? What was your list of Ice Cream and Book Combinations?