This meme is hosted by Steph at A little but a lot. The weekly prompts for 2019 can be found here.
This week’s prompt is Children’s Books I Love. For this list, I chose the children’s books that I’ve read as an adult. Here is my list:
1. If the Shoe Fits (Whatever After #2) by Sarah Mlynowski
2. Mary-Anne Saves the Day (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels) by Raina Telgemeier, Ann M. Martin
3. Upside-Down Magic (Upside-Down Magic #1) by Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle, Emily Jenkins
4. City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
5. Target Practice (Cleopatra in Space #1) by Mike Maihack
6. Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School #1) by Jen Calonita
Did you write a #SixforSunday post? What was your list of Children’s Books You Love?
2 thoughts on “Six for Sunday – Children’s Books I Love”
I loved Babysitters Club growing up!!
LikeLiked by 1 person