This week’s prompt is Books You Thought You’d Hate But Ended Up Loving. However, I choose what books I read now since I get to pick so many ARCs. Instead, I’m listing the books I thought I’d love but didn’t. Here’s my list:
1. From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess by Meg Cabot
2. Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughan
3. Beast: A Tale of Love and Revenge by Lisa Jensen
4. Miles Morales: Spider-Man by Jason Reynolds
5. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
What books did you think you’d love but didn’t?