This week’s prompt is Bookish Couples. Here is a list of my favourite couples from books:
1. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling)
2. Suze and Jesse (Remembrance by Meg Cabot)
3. Scarlet and Wolf (Scarlet by Marissa Meyer)
4. Lara Jean and Peter (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han)
5. Mara and Noah (The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin)
6. Claire and Jamie (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon)
Did you write a #SixforSunday post? What was your list of Bookish Couples?