This week’s prompt is Most Disappointing Reads of 2018. I don’t usually like writing about the books I don’t like, so this prompt is a little different for me. These are the books that I gave the lowest ratings in 2018. (A note about my ratings: I don’t usually go below 3 stars anymore because if I am able to read the book, I think the author deserves at least an average 3 stars. If I am unable to read the book, or it is absolutely terrible, then I will give less than 3 stars, but I don’t think I gave any books less than 3 stars in 2018.)
1. The Mistletoe Murders and Other Stories by P.D. James
2. Don’t You Cry by Mary Kubica
3. Curse of the Arctic Star (Nancy Drew Diaries #1) by Carolyn Keene
4. Very Rich by Polly Horvath
5. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
What were your most disappointing reads of 2018?