Here’s my first challenge of the new year! I’m so excited to do this challenge, because I have so many books piled up that I want to read, but I’ve been neglecting them to read new ARCs instead. Now I finally have a reason to read them!
Here are the rules:
The challenge will run from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. You have an ENTIRE YEAR to complete your goal!
Books must be released prior to 2018 to count for this challenge. Although we love new releases too, this isn’t the challenge for them.
Once you sign up, you will be put into a team so you can earn points and prizes.
So without further ado, here’s my back list for 2018:
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jong
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard
- Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Fireblood by Elly Blake
- Frostblood by Elly Blake
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
Update: I’m on the Book Bards team!