This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
On Sunday I went to Word On The Street, a book festival in Toronto.
It was blazing hot! And it’s all outdoors. Even though it was on the lake, there wasn’t any relief.
So of course, I splurged a little on books… okay I splurged a lot. Here’s what I bought:
From HarperCollins I bought:
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Our Dark Night by Victoria Schwab
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
- Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
- Hunger by Roxanne Gay
From Simon and Schuster I bought:
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schemer
So after that I had to stop. Those books were heavy enough to carry back to the car.
I had a pretty good book week. Now I really have to take a break from buying books (but we’ll see if that happens!)
What books did you buy this week? Have you read any of these ones?