This week’s prompt is Couples Who Need a Sequel. Here’s my list:
1. Cinder and Kai (The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer)
2. Alina and Mal (Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo)
3. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
4. Simon and Bram (Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli)
5. Evangeline and Elane (Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard)
6. Maddy and Olly (Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon)
Did you write a #SixforSunday post? What was your list of Couples Who Need A Sequel?