I had an awesome blogging year in 2018, with reaching 1000 followers, being added to the blogging databases for some major publishers, and attending BookCon and other book events such as launch parties, book signings, and fall previews.
I don’t usually make resolutions, but I want to make some blogging goals for 2019. They will keep me accountable and make me work harder, since I will be constantly working towards my goals. Here are my goals:
- Have a NetGalley rating of 80% (my current rating is 68%)
- Post at least one Blogging meme a day and six reviews a week
- I will be adding Six for Sundays and Top 5 Wednesday to my weekly blog roster
- Clear my inbox at least once a week (and reply to comments much faster)
- Write 1,000 words a day for my creative work
My last goal isn’t about my blog, but it is a writing goal that I want to work on. I want to get my first book published and I’m almost finished my first draft, so I need to work hard to get to the end.
Hopefully with these goals I will have another great blogging year.
Have you made any blogging goals or resolutions for 2019?